About me
Links
Previous Posts

Why do I hate TV?

14.11.04
Ore : 8:24 p. m.

I’m going to talk about TV programmes in Spain. I don’t usually watch TV because of several reasons I’ll explain; nevertheless, I think there are some programmes which are good for viewers.

First of all, I know TV is one of the best inventions from the last century. I know too there are some programmes, like “Sesame Street�, which are good for children since they can learn a lot of things when they think they’re only playing. For adult people there are programmes, normally quiz shows and documentaries that afford them to think and to know things about culture, for example “Pasapalabra� or “Saber y ganar�.

However, the most of the TV programmes in Spain, perhaps it’s the same in other countries, are bad for mind’s health. I can’t bear reality shows as Big Brother because I don’t mind other people’s life. I dislike sensationalist programmes owing to our “famous people� are only normal people who had fallen in love with singers, actors/actress or bullfighters, I mean, people who hadn’t done any effort to obtain them salary. Don’t we have important people in our country? And the answer, probably, is an affirmative one, but... Anyway, I don’t understand how anyone can watch this kind of programmes. Apart from that, there’re a lot of children who watch some cartoons programmes where violence is present, like “Dragon Ball�.

In my opinion, politicians must create a new law against every programme which may consent some specific ways of behaviour, like violence or marginalization, and, in the same line, forbid that people can show their own life in a public house (on a public TV channel), for example. In addition, I would improve culture and education ones in order to make it more entertaining (because nowadays some documentaries are very bored and useless)


In conclussion, if nothing changes my telly will be switched off (again).


posted by Cristina Huertas at 8:24 p. m. | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Why do I hate TV?
Tag-board
.
Credits
  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger